fredag 24. juni 2016

Some new stuff and some restock!! :D :D

A while ago I got theese products!:D
It's summer so I had purchase some sunscreen and other stuff! :D :D

http://bit.ly/1XFCLd4

I haven't tried theese sunscreens before!
I am searching for natural sunscreen and theese seems very natural to me! :D

Here are Think's other stuff!!
And here are Goddess Garden's other stuff!! :D :D
Only problem is that my hubby gets a white cast from both of theese,not much!
I think his skin needs a bit peeling but no,he's a guy! No way!! :P LOL
All in all he is happy that they are safe!

Extra 15 % ALL sunscreen! Ends wednesday, June 29th, at 10:00 am Pacific Time. Extra discount will be seen in the shopping cart.


I have headaches sometimes that dont go away with medications,so I ordered this!
Hope it works! It got some great reviews!! :D :D
 
This one I bought because I was curious and I am in love with this smell!!
I can hang it somewhere or wear it on me and smell nice all day long! :D :D
Here is more!! :D :D

My hubby has just start to use this natural toothpaste also, so this is going to be ordered often now!! :D
Love it!!

My hubby actually stole my mask!!?? So I had to buy myself a new one!! :D :D
RECOMMEND!!!!!




Weekly Special: Extra 20% off selected Now foods probiotics! Ends Wednesday, June 29th, at 10:00 am Pacific Time. Extra discount will be seen in the shopping cart.



More 20% off brands here!! :D :D


 Take care!! <3

http://www.iherb.com/iherb-brands?rcode=WQM822












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.