fredag 20. mai 2016

Natural home soap, coconut flakes, lip balm and more!! :D :D

My hubby needed something and that gave me excuse to shop a bit again!! :D

Take a look here!

http://www.iherb.com/tr/cb?pcodes=IHB-00918_JTE-17006_LTC-03308_EDW-00522_EMA-00015_WSB-47200&rcode=WQM822

He had a surgery a couple a months ago and need high SPF on the scar.
He asked me if I could find a healthy sun stick or something to him that he can put
on the scar and I found this from Badger!
I hope it is a good one!!
See their other stuff here! Lots of healthy products!!

I also bougth a natural home soap, use for dishes etc.
Here is a list of what other ushes:
  • Wash Delicates
  • Wash Cars
  • Floors
  • Furniture,
  • Cloth,
  • Spot Clean Rugs,
  • Upholstery,
  • Pots &
  • Dishes,
  • Fruits & Vegetable
  • Great for Camping
  • Laundry
  • Glassware
  • Bathroom
  • Fixtures
  • and More...
  • Environmentally Safe and Biodegradable.
I have bought this before and I liked it!!
They have a dish soap to!!


Its been a long time since I've bought this one! I love coconut!!
Here is their other stuff!!

I had to fill the ibs up so I bought theese little stuff also!!


Take a look on iherb's weekly special here! :D :D




Till next time,take care!! :D :D

http://www.iherb.com/iherb-brands?rcode=WQM822








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.