lørdag 5. mars 2016

Long time, no see!!:))))


Hi,I haven't postet anything here for over a year!
Sorry!
I dont know why, I will try and be better at this!:)


My latest snacks from iherb!
Theese are so yummi!
No soy!✔
No canola!✔
No gluten!✔
Organic!✔
Get them here!



Theese brownies from Purebar is the best bars ever!!
I haven't got a clue how many times I have ordered theese!
I always make sure that they always are in my frigde:)
Click here to check out their other flavours!
I also have a soft spot for Enjoy Life's cookies, they have a lot to choose from!!
YUMMI!!!


http://www.iherb.com/tr/cb?pcodes=JTE-17006qty4_ENJ-00086_ENJ-00021_BGN-01044&rcode=WQM822

Her is also a order I did a while back!
Get them here!
Just Tomatoes Etc has many products to choose from,just see here!
I have tried some, and I liked them!
A bit funny taste, but you get use to it!
Babyganics,get them here!
Lot of cool products!
I bought one of these and you get a refill to it, over twice as much!
I have a few of theese around the house and you can get a refill aswell on this one!:)


Take care, someone will always care!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.