mandag 8. september 2014

Iherb again!

Its been a while, but it does'nt mean that I have'nt bought anything!
Check out my instagram account too se which purchases I have done, I will try
to post them out now and then here on this site!

Some time ago I got theese products and theese products!
Some bought for the first time and some restocking! :D

I will start with the spices I bought:
Ceylon Cinnamon from Frontier,its smells delicious,the taste is very good!
I dont use cinnamon as much,but I will now because this is yummi!
The best part is that this cinnamon has'nt any negative side effect on the body!

Simply Organics cardamom, let me just say first, I LOVE cardamom!
I have always love the taste, since I was a little kid my mum always had to put 
lots of cardamom in the buns she made for me! Now I put cardamom in pancakes
and waffles too!
I was really surprised that this has a very sweet taste and smell very good!
This is the far best cardamom ever!!

Simply Organic grilling seasons chicken is very good to all kinds of food!
Taco, pizza,etc! It a bit spicy for my hubby, so a little goes a long way!
Drogheria & Alimentari mediterranean salt mill is very salty, so a little goes
a long way!
 
http://www.iherb.com/tr/cb?pcodes=ALI-36300_NOW-07660_GST-00353_ECT-07493_SKO-02286_NOW-07012_FRO-19456_SOG-18952_JAS-04001_AUR-99805&rcode=WQM822http://www.iherb.com/tr/cb?pcodes=NTP-00253_NOW-07008_LAR-26448_SOG-18036&rcode=WQM822

I got some oils this time aswell:
I am struggling with hairloss cause of sickness, so I have use this castor oil 
for a year or so! Its very thick oil so I have to mix with other oils, or else its
very difficult to get the oil out of my hair! I have finally found the right mix of oils!
All theese oils can get your hair to grow more or faster! Since I started to use 
castor oil I have waited on my hair to be thicker! That has'nt happen!
However,my hair has grown faster this year than ever before! ( my hair is usually
a slow grower) When I used this mix my hair seemed softer, shinier than before,
it was much easier to get the oil out of my hair than before! 
Very importen,before you wash the oil out, put shampoo in your hair when your hair is dry! Then you wash your hair like you normally do! I use this mix once a week, I put it in at night and wash it in the morning!

All theese oils can you use on your skin aswell, I use the macadamia oil around
my eyes and hoping that my fine lines are leaving my face some day,LOL!
I have used macadamia oil on a dark spot I have had on my chest for years now
and it is almost gone,I cant see it anymore! Love macadamia oil!

I also had to buy some snacks! YUMMI!!
The crunchy clusters are my favorites theese days and the bag is already empty!
I love Brazil nuts and I am glad that I dont need to crack theese,LOL!

I bought myself a new hairbrush, this hairbrush is really good, very soft and
my hair gets very shiny after using this! Love it, I think I will purchase one more!

I have wanted to buy GoStak for a while, with theese you can stack food, hair
accessorises, etc, etc! They have theese in different sizes!

I also got this hand spray cleanser with coconut scent and the scent is really good,
I want this in a perfume too thanks!

Last I got this cleaning cloth, I must say I got really disappointed when I saw theese!
The are not that big size that I had imagine! I have'nt used them yet!
Here what it says:

Description
  • Wet
  • Wipe
  • Wow
  • 100% Biodegradable and Natural
  • New From Europe
  • One Skoy Cloth Saves 15 Rolls Of Paper Towels
  • Use instead of Paper Towels & Sponges
  • Kitchen • Bathroom • Office • Auto • Boats • Camping • Golf Clubs and more...
Skoy cloth is...
  • 100% Biodegradable
  • Absorbent
  • Re-usable
  • European-made
  • Machine Washable
Skoy cloth saves time, money, and trees
Skoy is an environmental advance in cleaning cloths. This European Made product is 100% biodegradable and is made from a natural cotton and wood-pulp cellulose. Skoy cloth is non-toxic, chlorine-free and made using water-based colors and inks. Skoy utilizes original artwork designs to add fun as well as function to your home.
Skoy cloth is a reusable product due to its amazing durability. Using one Skoy cloth is the equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home. With the high cost of paper towels, Skoy cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment.
Skoy dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria. "Have you ever used your sponge, then smelled your hand and it reeked of horrible bacteria?" That won't happen again if you microwave your Skoy cloth regularly.

So I have no idea how theese are yet!


That's all for now, I hope I am back really soon! See ya!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.