mandag 2. juni 2014

Rapunzel chocolate ♥

Today I got two boxes from iherb! ( if you wanna see all of it, check out my
instagram account for picture of all the products that I got, click here )

This time I decided to do this a little bit different than before, I will post out my latest 
products now and then on this page! 
First out Rapunzel!
The link over for Rapunzel shows all the Rapunzel products that iherb got :)



Rapunzel chocolates its the BEST choclates ever!
I love that they have almonds  an hazelnuts in their chocolates, here in Norway you can't get many chocolates without soy in it! So it is many years since I have bought chocolate with nuts!
So I was very pleased when I found theese two goodies from Rapunzel without soy!

Here its a decription:
Swiss Chocolate
55% Cocoa
Hand in Hand Organic Rapunzel Fair Trade
USDA Organic
Certified Organic by IMO Switzerland
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International

Its a sweet taste and they melts on your tongue, its very hard not to take a bite when
you open the refrigerator ;)



If you want theese goodies, hurry up and get them, cause iherb dont ship chocolate
between June 15th. and October 1th.cause of  the chocolate is heat sensitive!
Remember to use my code WQM822 for up to 10 off your first order :D

Stay tune for more goodies ;)
      
Take care, cause someone will always care ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.