onsdag 21. mai 2014

My favourite balms,cream and butter! Magic in a jar :)

I have mention before that I have been through two surgery on my feet! 
My feet are sore and I have 10! scars on my feet now!
I decided to buy some balms/gels/creams to see if they could help me
with the scars and stuff!
I have wrote about the Now Essentiel Oils that I use, I those have helped
alot!

First out is the Cococare!

Description:
Nature's perfect moisturizer. Ideal for dry skin and stretch marks.
100% Cocoa butter

This comes in a stick, its very easy to use :)
My feet is very soft after using this and this helped a lot when my feet
was very dry after the plaster! 
This stick dont cost much, only 1.79 USD! Very cheap!!

Kuumba Made was the first balm I bought! To be honest, I bought this because
I had some rashes/skin irritations that was hurting a lot!!
And this helped a lot, its amazing! So after my surgery I tried it on my sore feet
at it calmed them down! My feet did'nt hurt that much after!
My hubby is using this on his dry skin on his knees and MAGIC!
Description
Skin Care
Wounds, Rashes,Itching, Skin Irritations
The herbs in this potent combination promote healing to the skin.
Good for wounds, burns, bug bites, dry skin, itching and rashes including
diaper rash and hemorrhoids.

Suggested Use:
Apply frequently to affected area until all symtoms are gone. 

And its only 6.80 USD!! Yeah for that! 

Medicine Mama's  is a thick balm I would say! After reading some of the reviews on 
iherb I was surprised that some has used this in their faces! 
I could never have put this stuff in my face!

The descriptions is:
Certified Organic by CCOF
Daily nourishing moisturizer for face, hands body and dry, irritated skin.
Quickly relieves symptoms of sunburns and supports healthy collagen
repair. Helps soothe and quickly relieve rashes, burns, bites and stings.
Suggested use: 
Apply Sweet Bee Magic liberally wherever your skin needs love.
Use every day as your all in one nourishing skin moisturizer.
Enjoy

However,I tried this after I had been at a skin therapist that waxed my legs and I
was amazed how quickly the red dots disappeared on my legs,the soreness 
disappeared aswell!! THUMBS UP! !
This cost a bit more,but its totally worth it! 14.99 USD!

Last one is Dermae Scar Gel  and as the name says,it works wonder on my scars!
It calms them down, I can wake up up at night itching and I put this on and
the pain goes away! 
The scars on my left foot is nearly gone (I had surgery in October 2013)
And its helped a lot on my right foot (surgery March 2014)


They say:

Description

  • All Skin Types
  • Natural Solutions: Therapeutic Topicals
  • Skincare Solutions
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Cruelty-Free
  • Paraben-Free
  • Eco-Friendly
  • With Allantoin and Panthenol
  • Helps Reduce the Appearance of Scars, Stretch Marks and Calluses
  • Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
  • Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
  • Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
  • Derma E Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
  • Scar Gel has a unique blend of botanical extracts in a greaseless, pleasant-smelling gel that softens, smooths, and helps to diminish the appearance of scars.
  • Excellent for scar tissue, stretch marks, calluses and other skin hardenings.
  • Allantoin and Panthenol help heal, rebuild, and add suppleness to your skin.
  • Onion Extract (Allicin) is antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral.

Suggested Use:
For new scars, apply 3 - 5 times daily for 8 weeks and for old scars 3 to 6 months for maximum benefit.
It cost about 14.37 USD,not a bad price I would say :)

All in all,theese magics in a jar,does the job they suppose to do and I am glad 
that iherb stock theese wonders! Theese brands dont test on animals, great 
ingredients! LOVE THEM! 

New to iherb??
Dont forget to use my code WQM822 for up to 10 off your first order :)

SEE YA SOON :)



 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.