mandag 28. april 2014

New package from iherb ♥

All new from iherb today,finally after a week without buying :)
I have'nt tried any of theese products before,I am still struggling
with my hair after pain medications so I bought Mill Creek Shampoo and Mill Creek Conditioner and Primrose oil after reading the great reviews :)
The shampoo and the conditioner smells heavently and most of all it does'nt contain SLS,parabens and any insidious ingrediens :)

I bought also a small size bottle of  Giovanni Cucumber Song body wash!
I have read heeps of good reviews of Giovanni products,but I have'nt tried any since they use soy in some of their products and I am allergic to soy!
I tried to smell the cucumber,but I can't say if it smell this or that!
( I have now used it and its smells like cumbumber and my skin is soft after)
I am going to buy a big bottle when this is empty :)

Anyway,my surgeon has cleared me,so I can shower tomorrow after 8 weeks :D
I will try these beauty's then,I cant wait!!!!!

I hope you get some new ideas to buy from this post and remember to use my code for up to 10 off your first order and the fun part is: 
You get your own code too share with your friends,family,strangers,through your blog or whatever  ♥

See ya pretty soon ♥


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.